PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The personal information that you submit while running this service dentifly.eu (hereinafter referred to as “the Service”) shall be processed by Michal Daczuk, running his business activity under the company Fly Med Michal Daczuk with its registered office in Gdansk (80-386) at 3b Leborska Street, tax identification no.: 5842579776, company identification no.: 363854293, who shall act as data controller within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (unified text: Journal of Laws from 2014, item 1182 as amended) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Personal data that you submit, in particular, name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address, etc. shall be processed for various purposes:
1. within the scope necessary for the proper provision of services rendered electronically through the Service, including passing information on dental treatment procedures and facilitating obtaining dental treatment cost estimates;
2. scheduling a Dentist appointment;
3. facilitating transfer of the User from the hotel/airport to the Dentist and from the Dentist to the hotel/airport;
4. in case of emergency helping the User schedule a visit at a different date.
Providing personal data is voluntary, however, the lack of consent for our processing such data may prevent rendering services to you via internet and your scheduling Dentist appointments through the Service.
By submitting your personal data you have the right to access, request to amend and delete such information. You may request deleting part or all personal data by sending your request at the following e-mail address: email@example.com. A refusal to delete personal data may take place in cases stipulated in the law.
In cases allowed by the law, Fly Med may disclose part of the personal data to third parties (especially the Dentist) on the basis of an agreement concluded with Fly Med in order to render the service of scheduling an appointment. The subjects with whom Fly Med vests processing personal data shall store and secure such data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (unified text: Journal of Laws from 2014, item 1182 as amended) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) . Fly Med may also disclose collected personal data at the request or consent of the User or authorised state authorities (courts, public prosecutor, Police).
Providing by the User data describing health condition is forbidden (both via e-mail and contact form). “Message” in the contact form serves only for providing technical information regarding making reservation of a visit.
Fly Med guarantees the security of personal data through technical and organisational means to prevent any unauthorised data processing or its loss, destruction or alteration. Moreover we take all efforts for such information to be:
- accurately and lawfully processed,
- obtained only for specific purposes and no further processed in a manner contrary to such purposes,
- adequate, relevant and not redundant,
- accurate and up-to-date,
- stored for a period no longer than necessary,
- processed in accordance with the rights vested in persons (it relates to), including the right to make reservation not to disclose such information,
- stored in a safe manner,
- not transferred without relevant protection.
While using the Service on the User’s device (computer, smart phone, tablet etc.) small files (especially text ones), the so called cookies, are being saved which include information necessary for the proper use of the Service. Thanks to them it is possible to collect statistical data, which enables us to upgrade the service.
Cookies do not include information allowing for the identification of the User, based on cookies it is not possible to establish anyone’s identity. Cookies are in no way harmful for the devices, do not change their settings or the settings of software installed there. The content of such files can be read only be server that created them.
While using the Service we use permanent cookies that are stored on the user’s device for a specific period of time specified in the parameters of the files or till they are removed by you.
Cookies that we may use
1. Statistical – enable us to collect statistical information on the way the Service is used;
2. Adds – files enabling obtaining personalised add. Such files may be used by the Service or co-operating with the Service companies providing advertising services, thanks to that an add may pop-up which is tailored to your interests, and the number of hits may be limited so that the adds are not such a nuisance etc.
3. Social – enabling integrating social media services (e.g Facebook, Google+, Pinterest), that you may use with the Service.
If you do not consent for cookies to be stored on your devices
Should you object cookies being saved on your device, you need to change the settings of your browser. The change may rely in lack of saving cookies on your device or informing you each time on saving given file on your device. Also each time you use the Service, you may remove cookies from your device.
Other technical information
We use state-of-the-art technologies and procedures providing for the protection of personal data. We make use of modern mechanisms of protection of the collected data, including, in particular, encrypted connections. Your personal data is stored in a database that has all technical and organisational parameters to provide for the protection of the processed data in line with the binding provisions of the law regarding personal data protection. Access to such database is granted only to persons authorised by the data controller.
The rules specified in this document may be subject to a change. You will be informed on the change of such rules in advance, however no later than within 7 days in advance of new rules being introduced by publishing them on our website.
Date of last revision 1st March 2018