a) Service Provider – Michal Daczuk, running his business activity under the company Fly Med Michal Daczuk , tax identification no.: 5842579776, company’s identification no.: 363854293.
b) Service – internet service run by the Service Provider at the following address: dentifly.eu.
d) User – a natural person, having full legal capacity, who made a reservation of a Dentist visit making use of the functions of the Service.
e) Dentist – an enterprise run by Ewa Odya-Bojanowska under the company “Prodent” Ewa Odya-Bojanowska with its registered office in Gdansk at Antoniego Slonimskiego Street, No.:1, premises 65, 80-280 Gdansk , tax identification no.:5832698781, company’s identification no.: 220943872 and Urszula Odya under the company “Prodent” Urszula Odya with its registered office in Gdansk at Rajska 10 Street, premises 60, 80-850 Gdansk, tax identification no.: 5781626612, company’s identification no.: 170053088, as a civil law partnership (tax identification no.:5832877696, company’s identification no.: 193103925.
f) Facility – premises where health, medical and paramedical services are rendered by the Dentist.
g) Service – a service rendered via electronic devices relying in sending and receiving data using public telecommunication and IT systems at the individual request of the client – the User, where the parties are not physically present.
1. The Service Provider renders among other the following Services:
a) Facilitates obtaining information regarding dental treatment by the User;
b) facilitates obtaining dental treatment cost estimates by the User;
c) facilitates reservation Dentist visit by the User;
d) may assists with the organisation of the transfer of the User from the hotel/airport to the Dentist and from the Dentist to the hotel/airport;
e) in case of emergency helping the User schedule a visit at a different date.
2. Access to most of the Services is free of charge, in particular no fees are collected for scheduling visits at the Dentist or obtaining information on dental services.
3. The Service Provider reserves the right to introduce fees for any services rendered within the Service, while simultaneously undertaking to inform of such changes in advance.
4. For the avoidance of doubt, the Service Provider does not render any dental, transport or accommodation services.
5. The Service Provider, at the request of the User, may assist with finding a hotel in a location chosen by the User as well as may assist with finding a flight in order for the User to appear for the appointed dental visit.
1. The following technical conditions need to be met to be able to make use of the Services:
a) Internet connection,
b) using one of the following browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Opera upgraded to the latest version.
2. Each internet user may find information and opinions on the Dentist and dental procedures.
3. Each User may reserve a visit to the Dentist using the contact form. The Service Provider may condition such scheduling appointment on verification of the telephone number or e-mail address of the User.
4. The user may also:
a) send comments and opinions regarding Services,
b) lodge complaints.
5. The Service Provider reserves the right to temporarily suspend rendering Services caused by works on improving the functioning of the Service or maintenance works of the communications and IT system.
6. The Service Provider shall not be responsible for any interruptions of the Service for reasons beyond his control, in particular caused by force majeure (failures of the grid system, fires, floods, natural disasters etc.).
7. The Service Provider shall not be liable towards the Dentist for the non-appearance of the User for the scheduled visit. The Service Provider shall not be liable towards the User for the lack of possibility to make use of the scheduled visit due to reasons attributable to the Dentist. Should the User need to cancel the visit, he should do it via the Service (including e-mail).
8. The User shall be informed in advance on the cancellation of a visit caused by the Dentist.
1. The rules of dental services are specified in the Dentist’s document: Terms and Conditions. The provisions of the section hereof are for information purposes only and cannot serve as any basis for claims resulting from dental services.
2. Terms and Conditions of services of the Dentists are available at the premises of the Dentist.
3. Dental services are rendered by partners of civil law partnership: “Prodent” Ewa Odya-Bojanowska and “Prodent” Urszula Odya, at the premises located at Antoniego Slonimskiego 1 Street in Gdansk or dental clinic located at Rajska 10 Street in Gdansk.
4. The Dentist holds ISO certificate as well as enjoys a long-standing-history on the market. Dental services are rendered by qualified doctors offering top quality of medical procedures.
5. The language used for communication through the Service and at the Facility shall be English and Polish.
6. The price lists indicated in the Service regarding dental services are estimates only. The specific price for a given dental procedure is given each time during the first visit at the Facility and is conditioned, among others, on the User’s health condition, teeth condition, and other medical factors which may have an impact on the price for a dental procedure.
7. During the first visit at the Facility, the Patient shall receive complex information regarding the chosen dental procedure, including the precise price for such dental service, information on the treatment process, the number of planned visits, guarantee conditions and other necessary information.
8. Treatment plans are valid for 90 days starting from the date of presenting them to the Patient, on condition that no unexpected circumstances occurred which are likely to influence the treatment process.
9. The price for a dental service may be subject to change, should additional circumstances occur, which justify taking additional actions in order to reach the result required by the Patient.
10. Each Patient is requested to fill in the medical questionnaire accurately regarding his health condition and undergo a clinical test.
11. The Dentist shall not be liable for the deterioration of the Patient’s health condition upon performing dental service, should the Patient conceal material information during filing in the medical questionnaire or while undergoing a dental procedure.
12. The patient voluntarily agrees to the dental procedure to be performed.
13. In case of poor health condition of the Patient, the Dentists reserves the right to refuse to performing dental procedures.
1. The User may cancel a scheduled visit at the Dentist’s by sending an e-mail or through „Contact us” form In the Service.
2. Such cancellation may not take place later than 72h before the planned visit date.
3. During his stay in Poland, the User may at each moment give up on further treatment, however, he needs to cover all costs borne by the Dentist in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Dentist’s.
4. The User shall be obliged to confirm his visit 24 h in advance of the planned arrival in order for the Service Provider to organise free-of-charge transfer from the airport to the Facility or a hotel chosen by the User. The User shall be entitled to a free-of-charge transfer only during his first visit to the Dentist’s.
5. Should the User fail to confirm the visit within the deadline specified in par. 4 above, the Service Provider may refuse to organise such transfer of the User from the airport.
6. Should the User be late for the airport, the Service Provider shall not be liable for the lack of possibility to perform a dental Service. However, the Service Provider shall make best endeavours to schedule a new visit during the stay of the User in Poland .
1. The Service Provider shall not be liable for the non-performance or mis-performance of any dental service or any consequences related to the performed dental procedure.
2. The Dentist shall be solely liable to the User for the dental procedures carried out.
3. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any delays with performing dental procedures or the lack of possibility to render such services due to reasons attributable to the User. The Service Provider shall also bear no liability for circumstances resulting from any delays in the User’s journey (e.g. flight cancellation, delays etc.).
4. The Service Provider shall not be liable for the non-performance or mis-performance of services rendered by third subjects, including transport, hotel or catering services purchased by the User during his stay in Poland.
1. Without the permission of the Service Provider, you may not copy, reproduce, modify or in any way exploit any content of the Service, including films, photos and any other information, in particular, information presenting the Facility and the treatment effects.
2. The prices indicated in the Service are for information purposes only and do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the civil code.
3. The images of the Service Provider, Facility and doctor have been taken upon their consent to use them for marketing purposes.
1. The Service Provider does not collect fees from the User.
2. Payments for dental services or hotel or transport services are made by the User directly to the subjects that render such services.
3. Payments at the Facility can be made in cash or via credit or debit cards.
4. The Facility accepts the following cards:
5. The following currencies are accepted while making cash payments:
1. The Service Provider recommends taking out a European insurance policy or an additional accident insurance or other health insurance.
2. The Dentist and all dental surgeons have valid insurance policies.
1. Making contact with the Service Provider via the Service or booking a visit via e-mail shall be treated as entering into the agreement for rendering Services.
3. By entering into the agreement for rendering Services the User:
a) confirms the authenticity of the data provided by him;
4. The agreement for rendering Services shall be concluded for the indefinite period of time.
6. A User being a consumer within the meaning of the binding provisions, shall have the right to renounce the agreement without stating the reason. Renouncing the agreement takes place by submitting a rescission notice. Such rescission notice should be sent electronically at email@example.com.
7. The Service Provider provides the User with access to his personal data and amending them or requesting such data being deleted.
8. In case there are justified doubts as to the authenticity of the data provided by the User, the Service Provider may request presenting relevant documents to confirm such data.
9. Processing personal data of the User pertains to the concluded agreement. The Service Provider processes the User’s personal data in line with the Privacy Protection Policy published at […] and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 and the Act on Rendering Electronic Services of 18 July 2002.
10. Each Party may terminate the agreement for rendering electronic services without stating the reason and with immediate effect. Termination of the agreement shall not result in cancelling visits booked at the Dentist’s.
12. The Service Provider reserves the right to freely modify the Service, the way it functions, including removing all data collected, cease his operations, assign the rights to the Service, or to perform any other activities related to the Service envisaged by the law. In such a case the User shall not be entitled to any claims towards the Service Provider.
1. The Service Provider explicitly reserves that using the Service and the Services rendered by it takes place at the sole risk of the User. The Service Provider does not warrant the accuracy, value, completeness or usefulness of any information, materials as well as products or services delivered via the Service.
2. The Service Provider does not guarantee the proper functioning of the Service in whole or in part.
1. The Service Provider shall make best endeavours to provide for the proper functioning of the Service.
2. Any reservations as to the accuracy of the information contained in the Service should be made directly to the Service Provider. Such complaint shall be considered within 14 business days.
3. Any other reservations, suggestions or comments should be made at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Any errors within the Service, complaints or comments may be submitted by the User within 21 days from their occurrence at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
5. Such complaint shall be considered within 21 days from its submission. Should the set deadline be impossible to meet, the Service Provider shall set another deadline and inform on the reasons behind such delay.
2. The Service provider shall inform the User on such change via the e-mail address provided by the User, 14 days in advance of the change introduction.
3. The User shall be liable for providing the e-mail address to which has no access, in particular, a wrong address or address belonging to a different subject and the results arising from such a situation – i.e. lack of notification specified in par. 2.
6. Any disputes arising from rendering the Services and relating Users who are not consumers shall be settled by a court competent for the seat of the Service Provider. A User who is a consumer may seek dispute settlement by the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court at the Pomeranian Provincial Inspector of the Trading Standards Inspection in Gdansk. Information on the court settlement procedures may be found at : uokik.gov.pl, and at https://konsument.gov.pl/. A User being a consumer may use ODR platform at : http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.